Skip to main content

 Wow!

Washington does have a relatively mild climate.  It's something I love about this area. But this week the weather has been a bit bipolar.








At the beginning of the week we had some sunshine and crisp, cool temps.  It made for a great walk at the park. 

But then....

Mid week we got a beautiful blanket of snow.

And then....




Another sunshiny day to kick around in the International District of Seattle.
Mother Nature is quite fickle.

On the work front...

We celebrated by giving out hearts, candies and micro mini cupcakes - bite size and gourmet flavors.

Again... always something going on around my condo in the big city.

We watched all the (after) action from the condo and contemplated (speculated) how this person ended up in this predicament.

And finally....

Homemade pizza! A regular crust cheese and a thin crust Greek chicken...



A busy Paramedic shift...

Snuggle time with the pups. Remi and Levi are ready for a walk in the cold, drizzly rain.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our arrival in Stockholm was a cold and snowy one!  This is down on the platform where all the train action takes place. This is one of so many artistic displays within the Stockholm Centraal Train station. The lights were like mood lights and were constantly changing through various shades of blue and purple.  Knowing we would be using the train a lot during this trip we decided to stay close to the station for the first night.  The Thon Partner Hotel Kungsbron did not disappoint. We had a spacious room with a hot water kettle and mini fridge along with complimentary coffee and tea fixings. The bathroom was a real treat with a private whirlpool tub and sauna! Breakfast was included as well.  We did a little exploring in the western part of the city and enjoyed a tour of the Stockholm City Hall.        The weather was gorgeous.... sunny and crisp cold. Warm coffee was needed. This is one of the many mosaic murals in the Golden Hall. It is flo...
Quite a bit of a change for me this week.  Not a lot of travel.... except to and from work. Sort of a new commute to the office....  (I was stuck in traffic, not moving when I took this picture). Temporary parking spot until I get settled. This is my preferred and usual method of transportation when commuting to work. Seattle has an amazing Light Rail system. But what is so different? Officially, a new position! But when I'm not in the office, I like to spend time at home with my furry friends. Here are some shots of Cleo, Phineas and Lily. And, of course sitting by the fire with hot tea and a good book! Remember.... Have a great week!
 Spring keeps getting better and brighter around the Pacific Northwest! City walks after work help to wind down from the day. The sights are amazing here. An early walk in the warm, bright sunshine. I've been working a lot at the new job. I'm still loving it! A splurge lunch at work. I'm not much of a fast food kind of person but every once in a while it's fun. I thought the mini fries were cute. Making new friends on the train home. There is no correlation between my earlier lunch and this sweet girl liking me..... Toward the end of the week we had a Summit Conference for work. It was to discuss near future work goals for all Inflight supervisors, propose ideas and ask lots of questions. Of course food was involved! This charcuterie board took up the entire table! Lunch time taco salad and then ice cream. This is (most of) my amazing work group in Seattle. Have I said how much I love my workplace?!?! An evening walk to get some fresh air. The city is beautiful in any l...